To support students to travel to the International Clay Conferences, AIPEA will assign financial contributions. The rules are the following:
1. The student submits an abstract and his/her curriculum vitae
2. This submission is supported in writing by his/her supervisor
3. Both the student and the supervisor are members of AIPEA
4. The student is under 35 years of age.
5. The financial support can only be used to attend an International Clay Conference and its associated excursions, field trips and workshops.
6. Student can only apply for one International Conference
7. The amount of money can be up to $ 500 – per student.
8. Submissions shall be made electronically to the AIPEA President at the e-mail address on the AIPEA web she amount of money can be up to $ 500 – per student.
9. The selection committee will consist of three members selected by the President of AIPEA.
10. Deadlines for submissions are as follows:
– submission of abstract + CV + letter of support: by the International Clay Conference abstract submission deadline date (for XVII ICC: February 28, 2022);
– notice of decisions: one month after the International Clay Conference abstract submission deadline (for XVII ICC: March 31, 2022).